Getting Started on MamásLatinas
How do I start meeting other moms?
1. Join a Group
Moms have conversations in Groups by posting and replying to each other. A great group to get started is in the Let's Talk group. You can also join these other popular groups:
2. Start Talking
- Find recent conversations across all of our Groups by browsing through the Most Recent Posts.
- Once you join groups, get to know the other moms on MamásLatinas by Posting and Replying in your groups. You can even start out slowly by just Liking posts or replies that you find interesting.
- Use the Quote feature when replying to respond directly to another mom's reply.
- Follow up on your conversations using the My Activity menu at the top of every page. Or just click on this icon at the top of every page.
3. Make friends along the way
If you'd like to get to know a mom better, send her a Friend Invite or Message.
- You can see messages you receive by clicking the envelope icon at the top right corner of every page.
4. Don't forget to fill out your profile
Filling out your profile page is the best way to show everyone who you are.
How do I change the language?
Just click on the Español menu at the top right corner of the page to switch to Spanish. You can go back to English by clicking back on the English menu
How do I change my account settings?
The Account Settings option can be found under the My Account menu at the top of every page.
Use the tabs at the top of the Account Settings page to set up your profile, control your privacy settings, add signatures to your posts, and customize your account.
What else can I do on MamásLatinas?
Keep up with the latest news
¿Qué Más?, MamásLatinas' blog is a one-stop destination to get news, advice, and opinions on all topics moms are talking about.
What if I have more questions?
Just click the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page on the site.
We hope you enjoy your time on MamásLatinas!