Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

DULCE DE DURASNO

• 4 Replies

INGREDIENTES: 1 paquete de galletas marias, 1 barra chica de mantequilla,90gr. de queso crema, 1 lata de dusnos en almibar 1 taza de crema para batir, 1 cucharadita de vainilla.   PREPARACION: desace las galleytas con las manos o en la licuadora, derrite la mantequilla y  agraguala a las galletas ya desechas forma una masa y colocala en un molde para hornear y horneala por 5 minutos hasta q dore un poco, mescla el queso, la vainilla los durasnos y la crema, bierte 2 cucharadas de galletas en moldes por separado coloca la crema de durasno y refrigera  

rosalba ortiz

Replies (4) displaying 1-4
Poodles

INGREDIENTS: 1 package of marias cookies, 1 bar girl of butter, 90 g cream cheese, 1 can of dusnos in syrup 1 cup cream whipping, 1 teaspoon vanilla. PREPARATION: desace the galleytas with your hands or in a blender, melt butter and agraguala cookies already desechas form a mass and colocala in a mold baking and horneala for 5 minutes until q Brown a little, mixing the cheese, the durasnos vanilla and cream, bierte 2 tablespoons of cookie molds separately placed durasno cream and refrigerate

Poodles

That one didn't go through the translator too well....   :/

Gabycr

hornear is to bake ..  are you learning a lot of espanol :)

Quoting Poodles:

GABY☀

Poodles

Quoting Gabycr:

hornear is to bake ..  are you learning a lot of espanol :)

Quoting Poodles:

I am!  :)  I think I know more than my Mexican husband.  He never learned his ancestors tongue being born and raised in California and Washington.