Here's My Dinner---What's Yours? 8/24
Tuna Sammies and Mock Potato/Cauliflower Salad
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices bacon, microwaved crisp
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free buttermilk
- Break cauliflower into bite-size florets, and microwave 3 minutes til crisp-tender. Shock in cold water, changing frequently, until cool. Blot with paper towels til completely dried.
- Chop boiled eggs. Crumble bacon. Add all vegetables, garlic, eggs, and bacon to large mixing bowl.
- Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and buttermilk til smooth. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss well.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Keeps 3-4 days in fridge.