Goat Cheese quesadilla
I love goat cheese .. I really do .. I got this recipe today looks veru good ... have to do it.
Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onion and Spinach Quesadilla
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 2cups thinly sliced onion
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 9ounces baby spinach
- 48 inches whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 4ounces semisoft goat cheese
- 2medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, sugar and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is dark golden brown. Remove from pan. Add the spinach and 1 tablespoon water to the skillet; cook 2 minutes, or until spinach is just wilted. Remove from skillet and turn off heat. Spread a quarter of the goat cheese on each tortilla and top with spinach, tomato and onion; fold closed and press lightly. Heat the skillet and place two folded quesadillas in it; cook two minutes per side, or until golden brown and lightly crisp. Repeat.