Here's My Dinner---What's Yours? 10/27
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread, divided
- 1 container (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey, shaped into 4 patties
- 4 whole grain Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split and toasted
Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes; remove mushrooms from skillet and keep warm.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Light Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook green peppers with onion, stirring frequently, until very tender, about 10 minutes. Add to mushrooms and keep warm.
Cook burgers in same skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until burgers are thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Serve on rolls, then top with mushrooms, peppers and onion.