Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Will you be experimenting in the kitchen this Thanksgiving?

• 5 Replies

Thanksgiving is a great time to break out the spice rack, invade the pantry & turn up the heat in the kitchen, no?

Will you be trying out a new recipe or will you stick to old safe favorites?  If you are going to try something new, what will it be?

Have something so good you won't change it or stop making it?  Share it with us, please.

Replies (1-5):
Poodles
1 mom liked this

I will be trying a new dessert this year, something instead of pumpkin pie.  I will glady share the recipe with you ladies this week. 

ML Cathy

Desserts are where we usually experiment too, although I'm exploring the veggies area too.

Quoting Poodles:

I will be trying a new dessert this year, something instead of pumpkin pie.  I will glady share the recipe with you ladies this week. 

Poodles

Quoting ML Cathy:

Desserts are where we usually experiment too, although I'm exploring the veggies area too.

Quoting Poodles:

Same here.  I'd like some healthier options this year...so many holiday veggie dishes are loaded with butter. 

FlacaS29
1 mom liked this

I'm going to try to make my own stuffed mushrooms. Hopefully they will come out right!

ML Cathy

Good luck! / ¡Buena suerte!  sounds delicious.  What are you stuffing them with?

Quoting FlacaS29:

I'm going to try to make my own stuffed mushrooms. Hopefully they will come out right!