Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

¡Añada un poco de sabor a tu vida! ~ Add a little spice to your life!

• 8 Replies

¿Qué tipos de especias tienes en tu especiero?

What spices do you have in your spice rack?

Replies (1-8):
paola1984
1 mom liked this

paprika, cayenne, pimienta negra, pimienta roja, goya con asafran, sal, oregano, cominos

Yumna
1 mom liked this

Comino,  azafran, oregano, pimienta molida, tomillo, romero, sal,canela entera y molida.

Elena2012
1 mom liked this

Pimienta, oregano, ajo en polvo, paprika, bay leaves, canela y un monton mas.....

Poodles

Oh goodness....what DON'T I have would be an easier question!  lol

I'm pretty well stocked. 

ML Cathy

Me too.  Actually this is the spice rack I own, plus I have a cabinet shelf too.

Quoting Poodles:

I'm pretty well stocked. 

libelulalatina

ajo en polvo, onion salt, oregano, hojas de laurel, ajos, pimienta negra, paprika, canela, mejorana, y no me acuerdo que mas =)

Poodles

Quoting ML Cathy:

Me too.  Actually this is the spice rack I own, plus I have a cabinet shelf too.

Quoting Poodles:

I'm pretty well stocked. 

I was going to comment too that that was a great spice rack.  I don't have the counter top room to accommodate that---all of my spices are in the cupboard next to the stove. 

ML Cathy

Thank you / Gracias

Quoting Poodles:

Quoting ML Cathy:

Quoting Poodles:

I'm pretty well stocked. 

I was going to comment too that that was a great spice rack.  I don't have the counter top room to accommodate that---all of my spices are in the cupboard next to the stove.