Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Is not my tradition but is cute!

• 6 Replies

My son only does a gingerbread cookie house with my mother in law .. I don't do it I don't really understand the point but is cute.. 

This year he is not going to do one but he would do a Costa Rican tradition like tamales or el nacimiento with my mom.

But is if you need any ideas with the gingerbread cookie house this is simple and fast tutotial.

Mini Gingerbread Houses made out of Graham Crackers! 12 DIY Days of Christmas:

GABY☀

Replies (6) displaying 1-6
ML Cathy

My little one make gingerbread houses in school.  The teacher saves up the small milk carons they use at lunch & glues graham crackers to them (they wont eat these).

Then she asks all the kids to bring in candy to decorate & she supplies the icing.

They have a ball decorating & eating candy.  The finished houses are cute too!

Poodles

That is just darling!  I'd like that better than gingerbread. 

Gabycr

very cute .. kids love this activity . This is kind my in law and son activity and is good for them to share this moment .. 

At my son school they do Chrismast around the worls because they have kids from so many cultures is really nice they eat and made plates for differents countries

Quoting ML Cathy:

My little one make gingerbread houses in school.  The teacher saves up the small milk carons they use at lunch & glues graham crackers to them (they wont eat these).

Then she asks all the kids to bring in candy to decorate & she supplies the icing.

They have a ball decorating & eating candy.  The finished houses are cute too!

GABY☀

Gabycr

are really cute ...  I wonder how this tradition start?

Quoting Poodles:

That is just darling!  I'd like that better than gingerbread. 

GABY☀

CrissPenaDelao

TKU!!! IS PRETTY... MAYBE  THIS YEAR MY DAUGTHER DO  ONE... =)

libelulalatina

that's cute!