Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

¿Que receta te gustaría tratar de hacer?/What recipe would you love to try out?

• 6 Replies

Hola muchachas!

A mi me encanta tratar recetas nuevas y ahora mismo estoy ansiosa por tratar una receta de pan.  Tengo una rica receta para hacer pan de trigo con miel y voy a comprar los ingredientes para hacerlo.  ¡Se me hace la boca agua jajaja!

Y ustedes ¿tienen alguna receta que estan ansiosas por tratar de hacer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ladies!

I love to try out new recipes and right now I'm dying to try to make bread.  I have a great recipe for Honey Wheat bread and I'm going to buy the ingredients I need to make it.  My mouth is already watering! I can't wait!

How about you? Do you have any recipes that you're dying to try out?

Replies (6) displaying 1-6
elizabeth2
Atol chuco y quesadias salvadoreñas.
jijijij es lo unico que no puedo hacer pero las quiero hacer que mi esposo me esta pidiendo...
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
vita851

YO QUIERO HACER PAN DE BANANA ME GUSTA TANTO MI MAMA NOS ACIA  CUANDO ERAMOS CHICOS

anys20
A MI ME GUSTARIA HACER TAMALES COLOMBIANOS PERO NO ME ATREVO... =0)
Poodles

I can't think of anything in particular...my latest recipe searches have been for super healthy meals, and filling vegetarian dishes that will make my hubby not miss meat so much.  Tofu is good, but I don't really want to use that too often. 

Vanessa2011

Hola amigas,

Me gustaria intentar hacer POPUSAS salvadorenas, son fenomenales y las hay de varios ingredientes.

cooking / cooking

paola1984

me gustaria saber hacer pupusas salvadorenas