Is your Kitchen more than a place to cook ?

• 9 Replies

I don't have a table in my kitchen anymore but if a have friends over we all hang out in the kitchen .. I  don't know why ? 

Is the palce to have great conversations and grab some food .

Don't you think !

cooking quotes - Google Search

Replies (9) displaying 1-9
Poodles

No, we are only in there for cooking and cleaning.  I don't have a table in my kitchen either, but the dining room is open, and right next to it.   

libelulalatina

I have my dinner table on the kitchen, because I don't have any other space to put it lol. But yes, the kitchen is a good place.

Gabycr

I have a desk in my kitchen know but if we have friends over I don't know we start and end in the kitchen .. is funny .

Quoting Poodles:

No, we are only in there for cooking and cleaning.  I don't have a table in my kitchen either, but the dining room is open, and right next to it.   

Gabycr

HA HA you are funny is better there than outside .. I like to hangout in the kitchen 

Quoting libelulalatina:

I have my dinner table on the kitchen, because I don't have any other space to put it lol. But yes, the kitchen is a good place.

Poodles

Quoting Gabycr:

I have a desk in my kitchen know but if we have friends over I don't know we start and end in the kitchen .. is funny .

Quoting Poodles:

If I'm cooking for company a friend will come in, but I never liked to stay in there longer than I needed to. 

Jeannetteg

Yes it is! I cook in there, do laundry in there and hang out. 

Gabycr

most of the day Im in the kitchen 

Quoting Jeannetteg:

Yes it is! I cook in there, do laundry in there and hang out. 

JCTVCBN

Yes it is!

My computer is in my kitchen,

so I do spend a lot of time there.

kirasmart

My kitchen is my castle! It's my kingdom! After getting my kitchen remodelled (we replaced our old kitchen cabinets with new affordable kitchen cabinets) , it has become my favourite place in the house. So cozy and beautiful...