Quieres mejorar tu espanol? :)

• 9 Replies

Para mi, es importante mejorar mi espanol. ojala que este sitio puede ayudar. 

Replies (9) displaying 1-9
gab6784

I definitely want to improve my spanish.  I am pretty good overall, I can read, write and speak it but I just don't feel that comfortable using it all the time.

DyanaJay

Nunca esta de mas seguir aprendiendo =)  Yo domino los dos idiomas pero a veces se me va la honda =D

BorinquenMom

Yo también quiero mejorar mi español :)

Kgmmw

Yo tambien quiero mejorar mi espanol. Yo soy gringa y puedo hablar, escribir y tambien leer, pero necisito aprender mas para que yo puedo hacerlo mejor.

lucy23794

i need help. :( my parents never spoke spanish around me. i'm  3rd gen mexican american and i could use all the help i can get.

Charizzy0221

I also want to improve. I can understand spanish cause my parents talked to me in spanish but I always responded in english.  I'm not great at speaking it. I can put some words together to get me by like at the carniceria,lol but if you start talking fast in spanish, forget it! lol

clausmoren

En lo q te pueda ayudar , aunq yo quiero aprender Ingles .. se muy poco

1littlemom

I was born in Europe and while my parents spoke spanish it usually was not directed to us. It was when they did not want us to hear what they were talking about. But when we returned to the U.S. our extended family only spoke spanish. As you can imagine, knowing English and  German and no Spanish, it was a bit difficult to communicate. Now, when I speak with my son's father who wants to improve his English, we help each other in learning the language but there are times when we don't know how to explain something or the appropriate word (so many dialects) to say.

Also, I feel intimidated and embarrased when I see a another mom (Latina) and I dont feel adequate in speaking to her because I need to improve my spanish.

mar7

HOLAA! SOY MAR! Y SOY NUEVA AQUI! ...

EN CAMBIO YO QUIERO MEJORAR MI INGLES!!  QUE TAL SI INTERCAMBIAMOS CONOCIMIENTOSSS!!!!!  

SALUDOS! Y AQUI ESTAMOS EN LO QUE SE PUEDA AYUDAR!!