Que te hace arrancarte los pelos?/What makes you want to pull out your hair?

• 4 Replies

What is bugging you right now? or What is making you want to pull out your hair? Vent here!

Que te esta molestando ahora mismo? o Que te esta haciendo arrancarte los pelos?  Desahogate aqui!

Replies (4) displaying 1-4
Kgmmw

My husband at times lol He drinks coffee every morning and always sits his cup right beside the sink ugh why can't he just move it over a little and into the sink??? Oh and my kids make me wanna pull my hair sometimes when they fight with each other. 

Mom2MyJ

The kids whining... DH wanting to move back to Maryland when we just moved to Florida in July.

DyanaJay
Lol!!  Mine are driving me crazy too!
Quoting Kgmmw:

My husband at times lol He drinks coffee every morning and always sits his cup right beside the sink ugh why can't he just move it over a little and into the sink??? Oh and my kids make me wanna pull my hair sometimes when they fight with each other. 

mamib84

I can't complain about my husband but I can about my ex husband and his wife! Last time I talked to him (Mother's Day 2010), he tryed to talk me into calling the courts and cancelling my child support which he hasn't paid since August of 2009, he hasn't talked to his kids in over a year, and hasn't seen them in over 2 years! And last I heard, they were planning on adopting a kid! Not if I can have any sayin it! I will take that to the courts!