Lesbian parents

• 12 Replies
  • 1 mom liked this
How do u all feel about lesbian parents? I am a lesbian stepmom n raising a 10yr old n she is very understanding.

Replies (12) displaying 1-10
luckymomof7
It doesn't matter if you are in a same-sex relationship or a male-female relationship, all that matters is that you are a good parent.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
FlacaS29

Are you good to your child? Then that is all that matters!

Krise
This. I have no issues with it.

Quoting FlacaS29:

JakayliahRosale
I think everyone is entitled to do whatever they please! As long as you treat that child as your own and with love that's ALL it matters!
DyanaJay
I agree
Quoting Krise:

This. I have no issues with it.

Quoting FlacaS29:

Kgmmw
I have no issues with it. A family does not have to consist of a mom and a dad as long as its two loving adults then it does not matter.
renee4212

I am going to echo all the other moms who  have commented before me. As long as you parent your child or step child with love, nothing else matters.

ctouzet

Parents should be judged on their "parenting skills" not sexual orientation.  I'm all for anyone that lovingly takes care of a child, regardless of what category society places them in.

NatVee45

I agree! And good for you Jess for stepping in and helping raise a child. It is quite the task. 

Quoting ctouzet:

Parents should be judged on their "parenting skills" not sexual orientation.  I'm all for anyone that lovingly takes care of a child, regardless of what category society places them in.

*Natalie*  

jess0868

Thank yall and yes i do treat her well...she is spoiled but i ask this reason being cuz theres people out there who dont like the idea. I wanted to b real wit all the other moms on here and didnt want to be judged.