my kids r my life..

• 1 Replies

I TEACH MY KIDS @ HOME N I HAVE BEEN THERE FROM DAY ONE I PLAN TO PUT THEM IN SCHOOL BECAUSE I HAVE TO FIND A JOB DUE TO MY HUSBAND GETTING LAYIED OFF N HIS INCOME WAS EVERYTHING TO US I DIN'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT SENDING THEM BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE A BIG CHANGE FOR THEM. I FEEL KINDA GOOD ABOUT IT BECAUSE THIS WAY THEY CAN MEET OTHER KIDS N DO THINGS WITH THEM IN ENJOY THER OWN SPACE..I THINK I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING BUT I NEED ALIL INCOURGEMENT IN INPUT ON THIS MATTER IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOMESCHHOLING N GOING TO SCHOOL PLZ FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW CAUSE I FEEL GUILTY FOR KEEPING THEM @HOME FOR A FEW YEARS...PLZ HELP ME I DIN'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS THEY R MY EVERYTHING N I WANT THEM TO ALSO LIVE ALIL OUTSIDE THEY HOME... N EXSPERIENCE WHATS OUT THERE N LEARN NEW THINGS AS THEY GET OLDER...THKS FOR LISTENING TO ME N MY THOUGHTS..

Replies (1) displaying 1-1
ML Michelle

Hello and welcome to Mamas Latinas.

We have a group entitled Niños in School (http://www.mamaslatinas.com/group/20) . You might want to visit that group. There may be mamas in that group that could answer your questions.