Does your family live alone or with other family members?/Ustedes viven solos o con otros familiares?

• 12 Replies

Replies (12) displaying 1-10
gab6784

We live alone...though living with family might not be such a bad thing as long as the house was big lol.

JCTVCBN

We live alone.

dlayze
Yo vivo en la Florida solo con mi esposo y nstros 3 ni~os desde hace 9 a~os!!! Toda nstra familia se encuentran en nstro pais(Puerto Rico). Pero el venir a vivir solos a EU nos unio mas como pareja y familia y grx a DIOS nos ha ido muy bien x aca!!! ;)<3
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
bella_latina
We used to live alone... My mom now lives with us. She gives us our space so its all good.
tennisbunny291

Hola amores, y esten en paz y felicidad.  Soy reina sin su rey.  Y mis hijos ya estan casados o con pareja, y mi hijita esta en colegio en Vermont.  Y yo solita trabajando aveces tres trabajitos para mantenerme.  Es fuerte estar vuida y mantenerse uno mismo y mi hijita, pero yo se que somos hijas de Dios y nuestro hogar es el espiritu santo Amen.  Amor y Felicidad siempre Rebecca

Krise

It's just us. :) We have lived with family when we first got together.. First with my parents then with his... We don't ever want to do that again!

Kimberlyrose83
Lol, this is us also, and we feel the same way. I'm so thankful my parents let us stay with them, but I would never do that again! Lol

Quoting Krise:

It's just us. :) We have lived with family when we first got together.. First with my parents then with his... We don't ever want to do that again!

RainyRain

We live alone.

I believe that for the sanity of marriage couples should live on their own. I have never lived with family and hopefully never do. 

latiadtdos
In our house its just The Hunny our 2 daughters (20 & 15) our dog LaLa (inside dog) and myself.

I'm home most of the time alone...when I'm not in school, even LaLa gets out to visit friends at other houses. :)
chimoltrufia

Solos pero con familiares muy cercas.