Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

What kind of maternity pieces do you plan on wearing this spring?

• 2 Replies

6 Super cute maternity spring fashions you'll love 

I'm looking forward to the months when I can finally shed my coats, sweaters, and tights for fun, printed sundresses. One of the things I love the most about spring is the easy and forgiving fashions. This is especially great if you're going to be pregnant during the spring and summer months. You can find a wide range of chic, comfortable clothes that can cover your expanding belly in complete style. So if you'll be expecting through the warmer months, check out a few of these super stylish maternity outfits!

Floral maternity dress

I love this dress! It can easily take you from the beginning of spring all the way until the end of summer.

Mama leggings

These hot coral pants are bound to brighten up any of your looks. The ribbed panel at the waist makes them super comfy.

Striped shirt

This flowy comfy blouse gives the perfect splash of spring color and can be worn with leggings or cute maternity jeans.

Boyfriend jeans

These edgy maternity boyfriend jeans feature a relaxed fit and stretch inserts on the waist band that provide support. Wear ithem with a pretty blouse and some low-pointy heels for a look that's effortlessly chic.

Wrap dress

This elegant wrap dress can work for any occasion from brunch, to work to even a late night dinner with the hubby. The wrap style makes it super easy to throw on.

Polka dot top

How cute is this black and white polka-dot blouse? You can wear it now with a cardigan and jeans or wear it later with black trouser shorts.

What kind of maternity pieces do you plan on wearing this spring?

Replies (1-2):
rvasquez12

Qu bonitos vestidos lastima que ya no pueda tener mas bebes pero conosco unas cuantas... 

Kgmmw
Love the polka dotted top
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile