Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Most Popular Names in the US ... Technology keeps doing its thing

• 8 Replies

Siri, Mac y Apple se convirtieron este año entre los nombres más populares de bebés en Estados Unidos

Parents all over the globe are leaning on the world’s biggest technology for baby name inspiration, after it was revealed that the names Mac, Siri and Apple have all risen in popularity over the course of the last twelve months.

Replies (8) displaying 1-8
CrissPenaDelao

OMG!!!!! nunca me hubiera atrevido a llamar asi a mis hijos... imaginate... si por la influencia fuera... mis hijos se llamarian.. no se, psp o vita o gps..... jajajaja nada que ver.. eso por parte de mi esposo.. que loco esta el mundo.. jijijij saludos

MrsDianaB
Why can't people people do the right thing and pick normal names for their kids? Is it too much to ask that your parents give you. Name you can live with as an adult
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
ML Ingrid

WHY??? I am all about not giving popular names for my child but those are way out there!

Take that! / Chancletazo

ML Veronica

Did you hear about the parents that named their daughter "Hashtag"? crazines!!

MrsDianaB
Sadly they are probably proud of that name and the publicity they got. That poor girl has. To live with that for the rest of her life.

Quoting ML Veronica:

Rosaidam
That's pretty crazy but expected
libelulalatina

Se pasan! prefieren algo "popular" aunque sea pasajero, a algo que puedan usar y representar bien por el resto de su vida. Los nombres importan y mucho!

glamorous_mami

I heard about this, now thats extreme!!!  poor kid :( 

Quoting ML Veronica: