Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Did you get a picture with Santa?

• 8 Replies
The only pic I have and will probably get with my son and Santa is when he was 3 months old. After that he got scared and wouldn't go see him. You may want to take your babies now in case they are scared of him in the future. Even if they don't remember you will and you can have your picture.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile

Replies (8) displaying 1-8
1MrsRios1

I will def. be taking my son. Last year was his 1st X-mas, & getting adjusted to parenting & life we were all over the place. Now we're all settled & ready for the pics.

glamorous_mami

I took  my daughter when she was 4 months and she did great . I'm anxious to see take her now shes 15months :O

MrsDianaB
I hope she has a good time :)

Quoting glamorous_mami:

I took  my daughter when she was 4 months and she did great . I'm anxious to see take her now shes 15months :O

JCTVCBN

We've never taken a picture with Santa.

Yammismom
We also haven't taken a pic. with santa
Dulcecita
When my kids were babys never take a pic with Santa :(
mimi1207

we did a family one.. my babies are 23 months old and do not like strangers at all.... so we went with them and our 10 year old son hubby and I we all took one it turned out really nice...

MrsDianaB
What a great idea to have the whole family in the pic with Santa. I'm sure they turned out great.

Quoting mimi1207:

we did a family one.. my babies are 23 months old and do not like strangers at all.... so we went with them and our 10 year old son hubby and I we all took one it turned out really nice...