Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Baby's first steps.

• 4 Replies
Tell me about your baby's first steps. Did you see it or miss it and someone told you about it or did you get it on video?
My boy was in his pack and play when he took three steps towards me I quickly grabbed my camera and got it on video the second time he walked. :)
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Replies (1-4):
Rosaidam
Thankfully I got to see all my kids first steps. I'm glad I didn't miss that milestone.
ML Ingrid
1 mom liked this

My son had just turned 13 months when he started. I got to the sitter's house and he was running around with a chair he was pushing and she took it and moved it a few feet in front of him.

He wanted it so bad that he started walking toward it. I was so excited that I started tearing up! She was surprised like me but I think deep down she might have seen him walk earlier that day. She was so sweet enough to pretend. LOL!

Chaparrita0311
1 mom liked this

Even though all my kids are grown now, I still remember that magical moment when they took their first step. Both girls were lazy for they didn't start walking till they were almost a year old (11 mos oldest one, 11 mos 13 days youngest one) my son took his first step at the age of 9 1/2 mos. We didn't get a chance to record neither one of them  =( but still rejoyced everytime they walked  =)

MrsDianaB
If she pretended that was very considerate of her. She sounds very thoughtful and probably a good sitter.

Quoting ML Ingrid:

My son had just turned 13 months when he started. I got to the sitter's house and he was running around with a chair he was pushing and she took it and moved it a few feet in front of him.

He wanted it so bad that he started walking toward it. I was so excited that I started tearing up! She was surprised like me but I think deep down she might have seen him walk earlier that day. She was so sweet enough to pretend. LOL!