I need baby boy names!

• 15 Replies

I am 5 months pregnant and my husband and I are keeping the sex under wraps. We have the baby girl named picked out but we are at a loss when it comes to a baby boy name. 

We are looking for Spanish baby boy names that start with the letter 'L' 

Help me out Mamis! :)

Replies (15) displaying 1-10
ML Ingrid

I like Leonardo. I sounds powerful in both languages and Leo is an awesome nickname. ¡Suerte, mama!

ML Lourdes

I like that one too.  I can only think of Luis at the moment but I don't really like that name lol.  I'll see if I can find more.

Quoting ML Ingrid:

I like Leonardo. I sounds powerful in both languages and Leo is an awesome nickname. ¡Suerte, mama!

K.Gomez823
That's the one Luis wants too! What are the odds? lol
Quoting ML Ingrid:

K.Gomez823
That's my husband's name and my son's name already lol
Quoting ML Lourdes:

I like that one too.  I can only think of Luis at the moment but I don't really like that name lol.  I'll see if I can find more.

Quoting ML Ingrid:

ML Lourdes

LOL!!  Awww! The you definitely need a new name lol!! =)

Quoting K.Gomez823:

That's my husband's name and my son's name already lol
Quoting ML Lourdes:

Quoting ML Ingrid:

Mamita_16

Lazaro?

ML Michelle

I think Lorenzo is a very strong name.

sweetyazfl

Luis, Leonel, Lucas, Leandro.

jjoa82

I like Lucas, or landon.  If I my last child would have been a boy I would have named him one of those

RainyRain

Lorenzo

Leonardo

Luis