diapers/ panales??

• 27 Replies

what kind of diapers do you use? how much do they cost? are they good overnight??

Que tipo de panasles usas? cunato custan? son buenos en la noche??

Replies (27) displaying 1-10
MamiD3

I use cloth diapers they rnage from 5 to 15 dollars each and i love them overnight.

yo uso los panales de trapo, varean de 5 a 15 dollares cada uno. a mi en encantan porque aguantan toda la noche

Mrs.Castellanos

I use parents choice from walmart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Kristina.marie

I cloth diaper. I use disposables for overnight.

Charizzy0221

I use Pampers cruisers. they are ok for overnight, but I like huggies for overnight, they hold more.

luckymomof7
We use cloth during the day and pampers cruisers at night.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
MamiD3

Why do u use disposables at night?

Quoting Kristina.marie:

I cloth diaper. I use disposables for overnight.

MamiD3

Same question, why do u use disposable at night

Quoting luckymomof7:

We use cloth during the day and pampers cruisers at night.

luckymomof7
I have not found a cloth diaper that holds up to nighttime wetting and I don't want my son to have to sleep in wet cloths. There are some WAHMs that make nighttime diapers and I am looking into getting a couple of them soon.

This is my 7th child and the first time that I use cloth and it is a shame I hadn't done it with my other children. It really does save lots of money.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
MamiD3

Oh I know what you mean, this is my 3rd and so far I'm loving every aspect of it... I use pockes, AIO and AI2 and night time I use flat folds with nappies and they work great.. 

Quoting luckymomof7:

I have not found a cloth diaper that holds up to nighttime wetting and I don't want my son to have to sleep in wet cloths. There are some WAHMs that make nighttime diapers and I am looking into getting a couple of them soon.

This is my 7th child and the first time that I use cloth and it is a shame I hadn't done it with my other children. It really does save lots of money.

renee4212

Personally, I like Huggies the best for overnight. They are $10 for a single pack at walmart. Or when they have the boxes in, you can get them for $19