Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Setting the clock back

• 8 Replies
Did anyone forget to set the clock back this weekend? I did one year and was late to my new job and didn't even know it. My supervisor acted like she was doing me a favor by not doing anything about it. She turned out to be a witch to work for.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile

Replies (8) displaying 1-8
rock_chica81

I remembered to change our clocks this year. But I remember showing up to work an hour early one time. I wasn't alone though. It happens. If only your supervisor felt that way too.

ML Cathy

No, all my electronics seem to do it by themselves since most are plugged into some form of internet.  My appliances may be the only thing I need to set.

Rosaidam
I don't ever forget since my cell changes and its the first thing I look at in the mornings. But I'm not liking this time change since my kids haven't adjusted to it yet.
MrsDianaB
I dont like the adjustment either. My kid stayed up late last night trying to adjust.

Quoting Rosaidam:

I don't ever forget since my cell changes and its the first thing I look at in the mornings. But I'm not liking this time change since my kids haven't adjusted to it yet.

Dulcecita
It's hard to adjust in one night. Is't like start school after three months off :/
Jeannetteg

No, we remembered. smiling / sonriente

JCTVCBN

Nope, I didn't forget.

angie007

No I didn't forget