Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Que Idea Tan Creativa! / What A Creative Idea!

• 23 Replies

Guest Project-- Make a Thanksgiving Blessing Board!

Poyecto para Invitados-- Hacer un Marco de Bendiciones de Accion de Gracias

Will you do this?

Harias esto?

Replies (23) displaying 1-10
libelulalatina

Me gusta! tenia pensado uno parecido, pero en una jarra, poner todas las peticiones de oracion =)

MrsDianaB
This is a great idea the board looks good too
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Amiga_mia

Si esa es una muy buena idea  tambien! Creo tambien hare algo asi..

Quoting libelulalatina:

Me gusta! tenia pensado uno parecido, pero en una jarra, poner todas las peticiones de oracion =)

Amiga_mia

Yes it is!

I was thinking that you can also do it in others creative ways too, I guess the main idea is to make people participate and show gratitude towards God.. 

Quoting MrsDianaB:

This is a great idea the board looks good too

ML Ingrid

This looks wonderful! Not a bad idea if I ever host a Thanksgiving dinner of my own. :)

Amiga_mia

I know.. its different and unique.

Quoting ML Ingrid:

This looks wonderful! Not a bad idea if I ever host a Thanksgiving dinner of my own. :)

ML Lourdes

That's awesome!  I would love to try that!

ML Veronica

Yo quiero hacer algo similar, un árbol de gracias. En cada hoja, uno escribe lo que esta agradecido / I want to do something similar, a Thanksgiving tree. On each leaf, you write what you are thankful for:

ML Cathy

That idea is great & I can see it working for other themes like family goals, to do list, loving messages to perk your spirits, blessings, etc.

Amiga_mia

Siii! Vero esa idea me encantoo, ayy esque hay tantas ideas!

Quoting ML Veronica:

Yo quiero hacer algo similar, un árbol de gracias. En cada hoja, uno escribe lo que esta agradecido / I want to do something similar, a Thanksgiving tree. On each leaf, you write what you are thankful for: