Can you freeze flan?

• 13 Replies
I'm the only one in my house who likes it so I was wondering if I could freeze half of it for another time or otherwise I will just pig out.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile

Replies (13) displaying 1-10
JCTVCBN

Hmm, I think you can, but I'm not sure.

Elena2012

Not sure please let us know, maybe you should test a piece...flan keeps for days in the refrigerator just make sure it is in a sealed container.

Enjoy!!

MrsDianaB
I may have to test it out for myself. I might try it after thanksgiving and let everyone know

Quoting Elena2012:

Not sure please let us know, maybe you should test a piece...flan keeps for days in the refrigerator just make sure it is in a sealed container.

Enjoy!!

Jeannetteg

bump!

MrsDianaB
I think this is the first bump I've seen on ML! Thanks!

Quoting Jeannetteg:

bump!

CrissPenaDelao

NOP.. I DON'T THINK SO...

CrissPenaDelao

I think not, because it would then to be FLAN, CONSISTENCY LOSE LIKE WHEN freeze yogurt.

glamorous_mami

I dont think so :( 

MamisAngels

I'm not sure if it can be frozen. I know it refrigerates well. I could see myself pigging out to not have to save so much or have it go to waste.

lipstick / lipstickCosmetologist & Beauty Consultant
Follow me/Sigueme:  Food y Recetas Mi Casa

MrsDianaB
I sometimes pig out to keep things from going to waste too. It's a problem but I can't bring myself to waste food and with flan well, it's so easy to go overboard.

Quoting MamisAngels:

I'm not sure if it can be frozen. I know it refrigerates well. I could see myself pigging out to not have to save so much or have it go to waste.