Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Can you freeze flan?

• 13 Replies
I'm the only one in my house who likes it so I was wondering if I could freeze half of it for another time or otherwise I will just pig out.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile

Replies (13) displaying 1-10
JCTVCBN

Hmm, I think you can, but I'm not sure.

Elena2012

Not sure please let us know, maybe you should test a piece...flan keeps for days in the refrigerator just make sure it is in a sealed container.

Enjoy!!

MrsDianaB
I may have to test it out for myself. I might try it after thanksgiving and let everyone know

Quoting Elena2012:

Not sure please let us know, maybe you should test a piece...flan keeps for days in the refrigerator just make sure it is in a sealed container.

Enjoy!!

Jeannetteg

bump!

MrsDianaB
I think this is the first bump I've seen on ML! Thanks!

Quoting Jeannetteg:

bump!

CrissPenaDelao

NOP.. I DON'T THINK SO...

CrissPenaDelao

I think not, because it would then to be FLAN, CONSISTENCY LOSE LIKE WHEN freeze yogurt.

glamorous_mami

I dont think so :( 

MamisAngels

I'm not sure if it can be frozen. I know it refrigerates well. I could see myself pigging out to not have to save so much or have it go to waste.

lipstick / lipstickCosmetologist & Beauty Consultant
Follow me/Sigueme:  Food y Recetas Mi Casa

MrsDianaB
I sometimes pig out to keep things from going to waste too. It's a problem but I can't bring myself to waste food and with flan well, it's so easy to go overboard.

Quoting MamisAngels:

I'm not sure if it can be frozen. I know it refrigerates well. I could see myself pigging out to not have to save so much or have it go to waste.