Mi Casa
Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

These Moms Share Their Ideas For A Beautiful Holiday Home

Three bloggers, who are moms like you, share their personal experiences around creating their own beautifully decorated homes for the Holidays. These bloggers were compensated for their participation in this program.

How do you quickly organize your own home?

• 5 Replies

10 Incredibly easy ways to organize your home! 

by Irina Gonzalez

When it comes to organizing my home, I am definitely one of those people that puts it off for ages. Whenever the new year starts, it's always at the top of my To Do list: Organize kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and every other room that I can think of. But as the clock strikes midnight and many of the hours after, I just end up putting it off until the next year rolls around. 

That's why, when I saw these ideas on 50 life hacks to simplify your world, I was absolutely amazed. I mean, for someone like me who NEEDS to organize but doesn't love to do it, these 10 incredibly easy ways to organize your home was pretty much EXACTLY the inspiration I needed right now to get things done. And, trust me, you'll be pretty inspired, too, by these genius ideas to make life (and your home) tidier!

How do you quickly organize your own home?

Replies (5) displaying 1-5
ML Lourdes

I LOVE these!! I have a bunce of big paper clips on the side of my desk that hold my cables =)

JCTVCBN

These are great tips!  : )

ML Lourdes

Yeah they really are.  And they're things I wouldn't have thought of.

Quoting JCTVCBN:

These are great tips!  : )

acrogodess

I throw Pete and the kids out for a whole day (or weekend) and when they come back home everything is clean! Top to bottom.

Poodles

I don't seem to have much trouble with cords and cables, but my best tip for home organization is BINS and SHELVES!  Love baskets and bins.  :)