Who else loves palm trees????

• 7 Replies

Hola mis hermanas!!!! I love decorating with palm trees. I love the colors cream, green and brown. They are very soothing to me. Is this a Caribbean thing? Almost everything in my house has palm trees on it, or matches those colors......Does anyone else like them just as much?

A mi me encanta la decoracion de las palmas. Me encanta los colores crema, verde, y maron. Es esto algo de caribeno? Todo en mi casa es de palmas o estos colores.....Hay otras personas quien le gustan los mismo?

Replies (7) displaying 1-7
Millie59

A mi me gustan las palmas vivas.  Las uso para decorar, y ala misma ves me recuerdan de PR.

renee4212

I dont necessarily like palm trees but I love the colors beige, brown and green. I do however have a comforter with a palm frond design in the guest bedroom.

^*Renee*^

Kgmmw
I love the look of palm trees. I might do my bano in this theme
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Krise
No I don't. Dirty plants
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Poodles

WOW!  I am just now redecorating one of my bathrooms in palm trees!

Here are the things I just bought!

Amirah786

OMG!!!!! I love everything you just bought!!!! Where did you buy it from? It's so hard here in Georgia for me to find things with palm trees still.........A lot of times I find things in thrift stores or specialty shops.....I especially love the little plates collection........They just look so majestic to me...they def remind me of PR and what yu think of when you think vacation, lol.......Your bathroom is gorgeous!!!!! If you ever tire of it...I'll gladly buy it off of you.....hehe

Quoting Poodles:

Poodles

Quoting Amirah786:

OMG!!!!! I love everything you just bought!!!! Where did you buy it from? It's so hard here in Georgia for me to find things with palm trees still.........A lot of times I find things in thrift stores or specialty shops.....I especially love the little plates collection........They just look so majestic to me...they def remind me of PR and what yu think of when you think vacation, lol.......Your bathroom is gorgeous!!!!! If you ever tire of it...I'll gladly buy it off of you.....hehe

Quoting Poodles:

Thank you VERY much!

I found everything (except the picture) on Ebay.  The picture was from Ross.