I just redid my daughter's bedroom

• 30 Replies
  • 2 moms liked this

This is the bedding I ordered---it will arrive next week.

Replies (30) displaying 1-10
Kgmmw
Beautiful room ;) do you have twins? How old are they?
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
ML Ingrid

You did an awesome job!! 

ML Michelle

That room is fantastic. I even like the solid brown comforters. My absolute favorite is the organization shelving in there. You did a great job.

GoyaSnow

i love it would u like to come and do my 7 yr olds bedroom, and my 3 1/2 yr olds vedroom. this summer im planning on turning 3 yr old room into a big girl room and i could use some ideas

Krise
Beautiful room, well done! I love how organize everything is in the stylish way
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Poodles

My girls are 14 and 16. 

21 months apart.  

Poodles

Thank you very much, amigas!  :)

It was fun. 

libelulalatina

wow you did an amazing job! love  how you put shelves instead of headboards.

I started my girls room but haven't finished yet =(

how did you work with the shelves? I'm scared of messing up my walls, but I certainly need shelves to put all their books and some dolls and pictures. In the room there are two beds, same size, just like your room, I also put two beautiful flower lamps on the wall, right in the middle.. but don't know what else to do.

Poodles

Quoting libelulalatina:

wow you did an amazing job! love  how you put shelves instead of headboards.

I started my girls room but haven't finished yet =(

how did you work with the shelves? I'm scared of messing up my walls, but I certainly need shelves to put all their books and some dolls and pictures. In the room there are two beds, same size, just like your room, I also put two beautiful flower lamps on the wall, right in the middle.. but don't know what else to do.

My husband designed and put in the shelves.  It is attached securely to the wall so it cannot come down upon the kids. 

I would like to see pictures of what you have done!  :)

bella_latina

Lovely! you did a great job