This is what I did this weekend --- my new master bathroom

• 14 Replies

Replies (14) displaying 1-10
libelulalatina

Es el tema "Oasis" o algo parecido? En lo particular no soy partidaria de las plantas artificiales, pero te quedo muy bonito. Y lo mejor es que tu lo disfrutes, uno cuando decora debe sentirse como "en casa" y yo creo q eso lograste con tu trabajo. Muy bien!

ML Michelle

Very very pretty.

Rosaidam
Very nice theme
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Krise
Pretty
Poodles

Quoting libelulalatina:

Es el tema "Oasis" o algo parecido? En lo particular no soy partidaria de las plantas artificiales, pero te quedo muy bonito. Y lo mejor es que tu lo disfrutes, uno cuando decora debe sentirse como "en casa" y yo creo q eso lograste con tu trabajo. Muy bien!

Quote:

Is the theme "Oasis" or something similar? In particular I am not partisan of artificial plants, but you stay very nice. And the best thing is that your enjoy, one when he decorates should feel "at home" and I think q that know your work. Very well!

I used bing translator---sorry if you cannot read my response in English.  This site is sure helping me learn Spanish!  :)

Yes, we started out with kind of a jungle theme in the bathroom a few years ago so bought the plants to make it look greener.  We switched to palm trees for the new decorations and found the elephants too, so the jungle look stayed.  I do not have a green thumb at all, so the best I can do is the silk plants.  I pull them down and give them a shower every couple months.

Thank you!  :)

Poodles

Thank you, ladies! 

Jeannetteg

Cute!

Kgmmw
Can you come decorate my house? Lol I love it ;)
libelulalatina

Sure I can (by the way, Bing translator didn't make any justice to my comment lol).

It is a nice room. Congrats =D

Quoting Poodles:

Quoting libelulalatina:

Quote:

Is the theme "Oasis" or something similar? In particular I am not partisan of artificial plants, but you stay very nice. And the best thing is that your enjoy, one when he decorates should feel "at home" and I think q that know your work. Very well!

I used bing translator---sorry if you cannot read my response in English.  This site is sure helping me learn Spanish!  :)

Yes, we started out with kind of a jungle theme in the bathroom a few years ago so bought the plants to make it look greener.  We switched to palm trees for the new decorations and found the elephants too, so the jungle look stayed.  I do not have a green thumb at all, so the best I can do is the silk plants.  I pull them down and give them a shower every couple months.

Thank you!  :)

angie007

Looks really nice.