---USERNAMES/nombres---

• 25 Replies

How did you choose your username, and what does it mean?

Como escogiste tu nombre para este sitio, y que significa?

Replies (25) displaying 1-10
LuvNmyMAC

I had to change my user name from ML becuase it wouldn't allow me to login in even thou I set it up with it. So I came up with LoveNmyMAC. It stands for loving my Moreno, Aldama, & Canez family. We all have different last names so I just took the first letter of each last name.

JCTVCBN

El mio significa:

J esus

C hrist

T ele

V ision

C hristian

B roadcast

N etwork

Kgmmw
Initials of my family members
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
acrogodess

I chose the name acrogodess because I used to play a word game called acrophobia/acrochallege. It was a chat game so we would all talk and joke around and I made tons of good friends. I became so good at the game that I changed my screen name from lillisseylu to acrogodess because I was THE goddess of Acro. LOL!

sophiesmom07

My daughter's name is Sophia and she was born in 2007.

sophiesmom07

Quoting acrogodess:

I chose the name acrogodess because I used to play a word game called acrophobia/acrochallege. It was a chat game so we would all talk and joke around and I made tons of good friends. I became so good at the game that I changed my screen name from lillisseylu to acrogodess because I was THE goddess of Acro. LOL!

Haha, I had actually wondered what it meant.

Floridamomof4

im in florida and a mom of 4

Floridamomof4

Quoting acrogodess:

Oh cool

Floridamomof4

Quoting sophiesmom07:

My daughter's name is Sophia and she was born in 2007.

Thats cool

jemdre

The first 3 letters from my daughters names.