What do you put in your kids lunches?/ Que pones en los almuerzos de tus hijos?

• 7 Replies

Yo le empaqueto los almuerzos a mis hijos todos los dias para la escuela y no puedo salir de la rutina de los sandwiches.  Los pobres ya se aburren de lo mismo todos los dias.  Tu le empaquetas los almuerzos a tus hijos? Que les pones para salir de la rutina de los sandwiches?  

I pack my kids' lunches for school every day and I can't get out of the routine of packing lunches.  Poor kids get bored of eating sandwiches every day.  Do you pack your kids lunches?  What else do you pack for them to get out of the sandwich routine?

Replies (7) displaying 1-7
DyanaJay

A mi tambien me gustaria tener mas ideas =)

sasha

ola bueno pues yo les pongo manzana picadita con yogurth les encanta..en otro tazoncito sopa fria...." es como la sopa de spaghetti..lleva crema queso y jamon o salchicha..opcional"..y su jugo naranja o manzana...

Jeannetteg

Lunchables!!!

Krise

I don't. I just don't have the time. I pay for their hot meals at school.

dorelena

Hola, yo le empaco a mi hija zanahoriascon ranch dressing, tomaticos pquenos, frutas como kiwi, pina, manarina, le hago a veces albondigas con arroz,, corn dog, spagheti con salsa marinera. Legusta mucho el sanduche jamon con queso lechuga y mayonesa.

Aveces le abro una lata de sopas progreso que me parecen saludables. Esdificil pensar que darles.

gab6784

My daughter is super picky :-/  We pack her lunch daily and thankfully my husband got her to finally eat a sandwich (it only took 5 years!) so sometimes its sandwich or spaghetti with or without meat sauce (she likes it plain), rice and chicken or taco meat with an empty shell.  These are literally the only things she eats :(  I also make sure to put a side item like apples, watermelon, grapes, carrots, yogurt or crackers cause she likes those too.

luckymomof7
My son is the same way. I purchased a thermos and he takes rice and beans (his favorite) or spaghetti. He doesn't care for sanwiches.

Quoting gab6784:

My daughter is super picky :-/  We pack her lunch daily and thankfully my husband got her to finally eat a sandwich (it only took 5 years!) so sometimes its sandwich or spaghetti with or without meat sauce (she likes it plain), rice and chicken or taco meat with an empty shell.  These are literally the only things she eats :(  I also make sure to put a side item like apples, watermelon, grapes, carrots, yogurt or crackers cause she likes those too.

Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile