Now that your children are grown/Ahora q tus hijos estan cresidos........................

• 4 Replies

................................................and If you had the money where would you like to travel?

...............................................Y si tenias el dinero donde te gustaria ir d paseo?

I would like to go to The Virgin Island or Jamaica. But I would take 2 of my daughters the 20 and 15 year old

Yo quisiera ir a las Islas Vigenes o Jamaica. Pero me llevaria dos d mis hijas las d 20 y 15 anos.

And you/Y ustedes?

Replies (4) displaying 1-4
Chava

yo quisiera ir a Hawaii o a Europa con mi esposo.

latiadtdos

Hawaii es otro lugar q quisiera ir :)

Quoting Chava:

yo quisiera ir a Hawaii o a Europa con mi esposo.

lovingmother

I wouldn't travel, I would help my kids with school or to have a bussines, and if I still had money after all that; I would like to help kids in need to enroll in after school activities.Some times we forget how with those extracurricular activities for our kids teach responability,leadership, acomplishment, and the most important thing selfesteem. It's not always cheap to do but I think its important. :)

abuelita1

es toy contenta por que tengo ami hija la manor con migo y misnietos  mi otra hija manana cumple 21 anos miunicohijo esta con migo el tiene19  mi hotra hija esta terminando su 12 ano an la escuela ymiultimahija tiene 15 anos y gracias  a jehova miespo yyo estamos guntos cumplimos 26 anos de casados es que estoy felis