Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

RECETA EN ESPANOL PARA EL AGUA CON SABOR A MANZANA Y CANELA

• 1 Replies

Apple Cinnamon Detox Water

1. Apple - Thinly Sliced /   MANZANA - EN TAJADAS FINAS
1. Stick of Cinnamon / UN PALITO DE CANELA 
1, Gallon of Water / UN GALLON DE AGUA
Ice to taste / HIELO DE ACUERDO A SU GUSTO

I actually boiled the water and cinnamon stick for added flavor. Once the water came to a boil, I just added to the sliced apples and left it for about 8hrs.  Hervir el agua con el palito de la canela .. la canela es para darle sabor .Cuando el agua este hirviendo , agregar las tajadas de manzana  y dejarlo por 8 horas.

This is what it looks like after it's been sitting! Asi de ira de mirar despues de las 8 horas.

So does it work? Yes, it works really well. I already drink about 8 cups of water per day, but at the end of the
que si trabaja ? si , trabaja muy bien .. la persona tomo 8 tazas al dia 
day I usually can't even look at the cup anymore. I try to avoid sugary drinks all together, even though I
esta persona dejo de tomar bebidas azucaradas a pesar que ella las adora
LOVE them. How is this relevant? The water curbs my juice craving which is great. Cinnamon is great for your health and so are apples. Apples are known to give you more energy than a cup of coffee, so YES!! I'll
Las manzanas dan mas que una taza de cafe 
take it. As for losing weight, drinking water in general fills you up quicker preventing you from wanting to eat excessively so i'd say yes. It works. 
 Para bajar de peso el tomar agua te ayuda a sentirte lleno y asi no estas comiendo .
This recipe is great and a lot easier for me to get my 8-10 cups of water per day without a blah taste of plain water. 

MUCHA SUERTE !!! SI LA HACEN MUCHACHAS SUBAN FOTOS DE SUS BEBIDAS .. 

GABY☀

Sigueme !!! cafecito / cafecito

Replies (1) displaying 1-1
yaritza81

se ve y se lee muy bein y mas k nada k son cosas basicas que tenemos a mano y nada c pierde con probar