Your hair.

• 22 Replies

How often do you wash your hair?

Replies (22) displaying 1-10
Krise

I normally wash my hair every other day. Today is day number 3. We were so busy last night I didn't have a chance to wash it. blah. So it's all pinned up lol.

rock_chica81

Usually every other day. Sometimes I'll go an extra day but then I'll use dry shampoo to get rid of some of the greasies.

sophiesmom07

Every other day.

MrsDianaB
I can make it till the 3rd day And I wash it at night too save time the next day
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Krise

Quoting MrsDianaB:

I can make it till the 3rd day And I wash it at night too save time the next day

Same here. I wash my hair at night. Saves me a ton of time. Then all I have to do is flat iron it, instead of adding blow drying.

Kimberlyrose83
Every other day, I condition it every day though.
MrsDianaB
I flat iron it too and skip the blow dryer. I hate blow drying my hair it takes forever to dry

Quoting Krise:

Quoting MrsDianaB:

Same here. I wash my hair at night. Saves me a ton of time. Then all I have to do is flat iron it, instead of adding blow drying.

mystarsjik

Usually every other day when i dont wash it i use the sauve dry shampoo spray i love that stuff

MEXICANBEAUTY

every other day

BklynMamacita
Every other day. My hair is naturally curly. I don't want to mess it up from washing it too much!