Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Your hair.

• 22 Replies

How often do you wash your hair?

Replies (22) displaying 1-10
Krise

I normally wash my hair every other day. Today is day number 3. We were so busy last night I didn't have a chance to wash it. blah. So it's all pinned up lol.

rock_chica81

Usually every other day. Sometimes I'll go an extra day but then I'll use dry shampoo to get rid of some of the greasies.

sophiesmom07

Every other day.

MrsDianaB
I can make it till the 3rd day And I wash it at night too save time the next day
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Krise

Quoting MrsDianaB:

I can make it till the 3rd day And I wash it at night too save time the next day

Same here. I wash my hair at night. Saves me a ton of time. Then all I have to do is flat iron it, instead of adding blow drying.

Kimberlyrose83
Every other day, I condition it every day though.
MrsDianaB
I flat iron it too and skip the blow dryer. I hate blow drying my hair it takes forever to dry

Quoting Krise:

Quoting MrsDianaB:

Same here. I wash my hair at night. Saves me a ton of time. Then all I have to do is flat iron it, instead of adding blow drying.

mystarsjik

Usually every other day when i dont wash it i use the sauve dry shampoo spray i love that stuff

MEXICANBEAUTY

every other day

BklynMamacita
Every other day. My hair is naturally curly. I don't want to mess it up from washing it too much!