Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Hair color

• 24 Replies

What is your natural hair color? Do you color it often? What is you favorite color on you?

Replies (24) displaying 1-10
purpleiris

My natural color is light brown. I've only dyed it once, but really want to go dark soon. Just need to work up a little courage!

NatVee45

I have a very dark brown with a red tint for my natural hair color. I love a medium brown for getting it dyed but unfortunately after a month or so, the red starts to show.

BeautyChica

I have medium brown. I love doing slighly ligher highlights. But I'm 35 now and tons of grey popping. :( So sad. 

Krise

Dang it... I did my post but it didn't show...

Anyways... My hair is a very dark brown, almost looks black.  Right now my hair is Turquoise on top and my natural color underneath. I color it every 2mnths.

DyanaJay
Love it!
Quoting Krise:

Dang it... I did my post but it didn't show...

Anyways... My hair is a very dark brown, almost looks black.  Right now my hair is Turquoise on top and my natural color underneath. I color it every 2mnths.

DyanaJay

I've never dyed my hair.  I've only highlighted it twice.  I want to highlight it again soon =D

trendymom77

My natural haircolor is like a dark brown black. right now my haircolor is a dark auburn color but im thinking of changing my color again just not sure what color im going with

PrincesaSweets

My natural color is dark brown. I dont dye my hair often almost never. A few months ago I dyed to red as in Rihanna red. It looked hot but I grew tired of it rather quickly and all that processing, bleaching and crap just was too much. Plus it fades quickly. I also didnt like how unhealthy it made my hair look. This past Saturday I dyed it black and I couldn't be more pleased with how I look. I dont know about anyone else but one can actually notice how they look if they go from dark brown to black hair. I think its just sexy.

N.venegas

Naturally Dark Brown I have not colored my hair in a long while but I will be soon =D. My favorite color is my own lol. I have tried just about every color and there are other colors I like but nothing is better then my natural cuz I dont have to re do it after awhile and it doesnt fade lol

MamaxKitty

It's a light goldish brown. I dye it black though.