Underwear

• 12 Replies

What type(s) of panties do you wear, if at all? I wear regular girl briefs, but all of the girls I know wear a string bikini for some reasonwhich I have no reason why and feel the side strings are wierd. 

Replies (12) displaying 1-10
lizy

Lately I've only been wearing the boy short underwear

SIGUEME EN EL GRUPO DE BELLEZA

Michoacan644

I actually like the boy shorts, idk why so many girls wear string bikinis? 

Poodles

Just good old Hanes briefs.  Comfort matters more than looks.  No one sees them but me.  ;)

Nadiasi

Cotton for everyday is more healthyffor your private parts,and lace some nights ,boys shorts or regular,can't stand tongs,they are terrible uncomfortable

glamorous_mami

lol, all types!

Michoacan644

I wear the traditional Hanes briefs as well and so do the girls I know only they wear string bikinis > they say the waist is more comfortable and what is very important is them they say the string bikini has no panty lines. Is that true? 

Quoting Poodles:

Just good old Hanes briefs.  Comfort matters more than looks.  No one sees them but me.  ;)

thehappypig

Granny look Fruit of the Loom.  I Am prone to infections, so cotton works better,  I also have a big bottom, so thongs or y-strings are super uncormfortable.  I would rather go commando, and after all, doctors recommend to net wear any at nightime.

Poodles

Quoting Michoacan644:

I wear the traditional Hanes briefs as well and so do the girls I know only they wear string bikinis > they say the waist is more comfortable and what is very important is them they say the string bikini has no panty lines. Is that true? 

Quoting Poodles:

Perhaps the string bikini would be less showing of panty lines....I don't know, I've never worn them.  I don't even like bikinis.  lol

mamiof3bambinos
I wear different types..i got them sexies, grannies (bikini briefs), boy shorts, thongs, hipsters, cheekies..u name it i probably have them! Lol
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
paola1984

boyshorts and thongs if I'm wearing something that calls for it