Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Underwear

• 12 Replies

What type(s) of panties do you wear, if at all? I wear regular girl briefs, but all of the girls I know wear a string bikini for some reasonwhich I have no reason why and feel the side strings are wierd. 

Replies (12) displaying 1-10
lizy

Lately I've only been wearing the boy short underwear

SIGUEME EN EL GRUPO DE BELLEZA

Michoacan644

I actually like the boy shorts, idk why so many girls wear string bikinis? 

Poodles

Just good old Hanes briefs.  Comfort matters more than looks.  No one sees them but me.  ;)

Nadiasi

Cotton for everyday is more healthyffor your private parts,and lace some nights ,boys shorts or regular,can't stand tongs,they are terrible uncomfortable

glamorous_mami

lol, all types!

Michoacan644

I wear the traditional Hanes briefs as well and so do the girls I know only they wear string bikinis > they say the waist is more comfortable and what is very important is them they say the string bikini has no panty lines. Is that true? 

Quoting Poodles:

Just good old Hanes briefs.  Comfort matters more than looks.  No one sees them but me.  ;)

thehappypig

Granny look Fruit of the Loom.  I Am prone to infections, so cotton works better,  I also have a big bottom, so thongs or y-strings are super uncormfortable.  I would rather go commando, and after all, doctors recommend to net wear any at nightime.

Poodles

Quoting Michoacan644:

I wear the traditional Hanes briefs as well and so do the girls I know only they wear string bikinis > they say the waist is more comfortable and what is very important is them they say the string bikini has no panty lines. Is that true? 

Quoting Poodles:

Perhaps the string bikini would be less showing of panty lines....I don't know, I've never worn them.  I don't even like bikinis.  lol

mamiof3bambinos
I wear different types..i got them sexies, grannies (bikini briefs), boy shorts, thongs, hipsters, cheekies..u name it i probably have them! Lol
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
paola1984

boyshorts and thongs if I'm wearing something that calls for it