Hair Stylist

• 8 Replies

Do you have the same hair stylist? How long? Do you ever use different stylists?

Replies (8) displaying 1-8
NatVee45

I have had the same stylist for about 6 years and I trust her fully with my hair. I have never gotten a bad haircut with her and appreciate her services. We have become close friends as well.

JTorres

I try to stick to the same stylist if at all possible. I love him and he knows my hair. Makes things much easier. But every once in a while don´t have a problem trying someone new if he/she has been highly recommended. It´s a good way to keep looking for convenience (in terms of schedules and location).

renee4212

I have had the same one for a few years now. When I find someone I like, I stay with them.

Krise

My hair is really short, to about the bottom of my ear. I have a ton of bang. I always do something different with it. For some reason I find it easier to work with my hair short then long. I haven't had long hair in years!

PrincesaSweets

I am my own hairstylist unless I want it cut.

N.venegas

I have a hair stylist I used since i was in High School (cut and color) and I love her but since we've moved farther away i hardly go to her I sometimes use a stylist at a near by place if I dont feel like doing it my self. (Ex-Cosmo student)

MrsDianaB
I don't cut my hair very often but I use the Same stylist. I am loyal like that. My previous stylist made me mad when her 2 friends came in to her booth and started talking to her non stop and she wasnt paying attention and burned me with a flat iron.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
glamorous_mami

haven't found one I like