Great makeup deal by ELF!!

• 10 Replies
Isn't it LOVELY? Get the 83-Piece Essential Makeup Collection for only $3.50! Regularly $35! Save 90% when you use code LOVELY by 1/23. click here or visit www.eyeslipsface.com.
elf
Shop Makeup Shop Tools Shop Gifts Shop Custom Shop New Shop Best Sellers Shop 24K Shop Studio Shop Mineral Shop Essential
  1. Click the email to go to www.eyeslipsface.com.
2. Add code LOVELY in the coupon code box at checkout to receive 
    the Essential Makeup Collection(SKU# 85003) for only $3.50.
3. Cannot be combined with other offers, previous purchases, or applied to other products.
4. Offer valid until 1/23/12.

Replies (10) displaying 1-10
Krise

Yuppers! Just a few days ago I bought a ton of stuff from them! I'm so excited to get all my toys. lol.

Krise

I wonder why they are so cheap? I've heard nothing but good things with their products. This will be the first time I've tried any really. I've gotten gloss from them before, but that was it.

ML Lourdes

I ordered a bunch from them too! and I'm waiting for mine also.  I ordered nail polish, makeup brushes, eyeshadow, false eyelashes and a bunch of other thing.  I can't wait.  I'll be ordering this one too when I get paid lol!

Quoting Krise:

Yuppers! Just a few days ago I bought a ton of stuff from them! I'm so excited to get all my toys. lol.

Krise

Yes I think I'm going too as well! :) I didn't know they had nail polish?! I ordered this liquid eyeliner from another place *amazon* and it's old, turned watery. I can't even use it. SO I'm going to buy some from ELF. I almost got some fake eyelashes, but bailed out on it. lol. I think I'll get that to

trendymom77

Awesome deal i have quit a few eyeshadow palettes and other stuff from them i love elf  hmmm i might just look into getting a few stuff from them

renee4212

Wow that is a heck of a deal.

DyanaJay
I just ordered a bunch of things from them last week and it looks like I'll be ordering more lol!!
Quoting trendymom77:

Awesome deal i have quit a few eyeshadow palettes and other stuff from them i love elf  hmmm i might just look into getting a few stuff from them

N.venegas

OMG I love Elf! Hopefully I can take advantage of this deal before it expires.

JCTVCBN

Cool.  : )

ML Lourdes

I just got mine today.  I'm so excited and it was all for $26 dollars, no shipping with the special deal: