What kind of eyeliner do you prefer?/Que clase de delineador prefieres?

• 13 Replies

What's your preference? Liquid, creme or gel?  How do you put it on?  Do you have any Youtube tutorials you can recommend?

Cual es tu preferencia? Liquido, crema o gel? Como te lo pones? Hay algunos videos de Youtube que recomiendas?

Replies (13) displaying 1-10
MamaxKitty

I use liquid. Ive been doing it since I was in 7th grade. I just got better and better. I have no channels, sorry!

How I do mine.

renee4212

I use a pencil for daily wear and a liquid for a more  dramatic evening look.

bella_latina
It depends on my mood. Some days I do liquid and some days I do soft eyeliner pencil for a more dramatic look because I line both top and bottom lids.
ML Lourdes

Very pretty! I've been using the pencil for a while and want to make the change to either liquid or gel.  I think I'm going for the gel or creme, it seems better than the liquid for my limited talents, lol

Quoting MamaxKitty:

I use liquid. Ive been doing it since I was in 7th grade. I just got better and better. I have no channels, sorry!

How I do mine.

ML Lourdes

That's a good idea!

Quoting renee4212:

I use a pencil for daily wear and a liquid for a more  dramatic evening look.

ML Lourdes

I use a pencil for everything but I think I'm going to try the creme or gel.

Quoting bella_latina:

It depends on my mood. Some days I do liquid and some days I do soft eyeliner pencil for a more dramatic look because I line both top and bottom lids.

Krise
I use a pencil, its safe. I want to be able to use a liquid. I so want to learn to do the cat eye.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
ML Lourdes

That's one reason that I use the pencil, I would be the one to poke my eye out lol!!

Quoting Krise:

I use a pencil, its safe. I want to be able to use a liquid. I so want to learn to do the cat eye.

MEXICANBEAUTY

Liquid or Gel, me los pongo como Cleopatra o de shape de gato lol

Aidita

I use both.... I use the liquid for the top.  I start in and then go out.  I use the pencil for the bottom.  I add use eye shadow when we go out.  I put the eye shadow first then the liquid liner then the bottom.   I went thru a couple of liquids before I found one that works for me.