Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Pelo rizado! (Curly hair) Han probado usar un curling iron o pinza para hacer rulos??

• 14 Replies
  • 3 moms liked this

Se que les sonará raro al principio. Pero yo lo amo!! Con la pinza tienes más control sobre lo rizos. Yo los hago una pizca más grandes y más relajados de los que tengo (super pequeñitos) y ando a lo más Taylor Swift. Es más rápido y sano que la planchita o hacer el secado... y tarde diez minutos!!  Y aguanta la humedad de Florida.

Replies (1-10):
ML Ingrid

Yo no sabía eso. ¡Gracias por la informacion!

DyanaJay

Thanks for the tips!!

MEXICANBEAUTY

wow my hair is natral curly so I never tryed this i will from now on thanks!!!!!

BeautyChica

Try it and let us know! The trick is to use a very thick curling iron (the thicker the looser the curls). It's super quick and I think it's better for your hair. Here's what mine looks like after only spending on it 5 minutes!

Quoting MEXICANBEAUTY:

wow my hair is natral curly so I never tryed this i will from now on thanks!!!!!

MEXICANBEAUTY

Wow I love you look in you hair,definetely i will try it

Quoting BeautyChica:

Try it and let us know! The trick is to use a very thick curling iron (the thicker the looser the curls). It's super quick and I think it's better for your hair. Here's what mine looks like after only spending on it 5 minutes!

Quoting MEXICANBEAUTY:

BeautyChica

Thank you thank you! I'm telling you, easiest thing in the world with amazing compliments!

Quoting MEXICANBEAUTY:

Wow I love you look in you hair,definetely i will try it

Quoting BeautyChica:

Quoting MEXICANBEAUTY:

Follow me at Beauty/Belleza and Mamás Con Style. Sígueme en los groupos de Belleza y Mamás Con Style.

1MrsRios1
Looks so pretty! I have wavy hair & straighten it then curl it so it could last longer & look better!
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
sophiesmom07

Looks so nice! My hair is waaay to curly for this to work.

BeautyChica

Have you tried with hair spray? Or trying to hodl the curl until it cools down in your hand?

Quoting 1MrsRios1:

Looks so pretty! I have wavy hair & straighten it then curl it so it could last longer & look better!

Follow me at Beauty/Belleza and Mamás Con Style. Sígueme en los groupos de Belleza y Mamás Con Style.

BeautyChica

mine is super curly!!! 

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Looks so nice! My hair is waaay to curly for this to work.