Does any have issues with pimples?/Alguien tiene problemas con los barros?

• 6 Replies

A mi me salen muchos barros, especialmente durante "ese tiempo del mes".  Y siempre me salen en los mismos lugares de la cara.  Que podré hacer para reducir la cantidad y el tamaño de esos barros?

I get alot of pimples, especially during "that time of the month".  And they always seem to pop up on the same spots on my face.  What can I do to minimize the amount and size of the pimples?

Replies (6) displaying 1-6
Krise

Tons of water. big for me. I will get some when it's "that time of the mnth" also of if I go on a bing and have a coke. I noticed I would get them on my chin next to my mouth all the time. it dawned on me that i'm always on my work phone... I started to use the speaker on it and tada no more chin zits.

DyanaJay

I really have to drink more water and less soda.  And, yeah, it's amazing the things that will give you zits. It's all about the bacteria, ewwww lol

Quoting Krise:

Tons of water. big for me. I will get some when it's "that time of the mnth" also of if I go on a bing and have a coke. I noticed I would get them on my chin next to my mouth all the time. it dawned on me that i'm always on my work phone... I started to use the speaker on it and tada no more chin zits.

NatVee45

I just deal with it. LOL. But like Krise said, water helps. 

renee4212

Water, water, water. Oh and keeping your hands off of your face works too.

rock_chica81

Definitely drink more water. I also make sure to wash my face regardless of how tired I am and then I use Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Hydrating Acne Treatment (wow that was long!) at night. I only put it on the parts of my face that are starting to break out usually my nose and chin. I like it because it keeps my face clear without drying it out.

DyanaJay

Lol! That was long but I'm going to try it out thanks!

Quoting rock_chica81:

Definitely drink more water. I also make sure to wash my face regardless of how tired I am and then I use Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Hydrating Acne Treatment (wow that was long!) at night. I only put it on the parts of my face that are starting to break out usually my nose and chin. I like it because it keeps my face clear without drying it out.