Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Does any have issues with pimples?/Alguien tiene problemas con los barros?

• 6 Replies

A mi me salen muchos barros, especialmente durante "ese tiempo del mes".  Y siempre me salen en los mismos lugares de la cara.  Que podré hacer para reducir la cantidad y el tamaño de esos barros?

I get alot of pimples, especially during "that time of the month".  And they always seem to pop up on the same spots on my face.  What can I do to minimize the amount and size of the pimples?

Replies (6) displaying 1-6
Krise

Tons of water. big for me. I will get some when it's "that time of the mnth" also of if I go on a bing and have a coke. I noticed I would get them on my chin next to my mouth all the time. it dawned on me that i'm always on my work phone... I started to use the speaker on it and tada no more chin zits.

DyanaJay

I really have to drink more water and less soda.  And, yeah, it's amazing the things that will give you zits. It's all about the bacteria, ewwww lol

Quoting Krise:

Tons of water. big for me. I will get some when it's "that time of the mnth" also of if I go on a bing and have a coke. I noticed I would get them on my chin next to my mouth all the time. it dawned on me that i'm always on my work phone... I started to use the speaker on it and tada no more chin zits.

NatVee45

I just deal with it. LOL. But like Krise said, water helps. 

renee4212

Water, water, water. Oh and keeping your hands off of your face works too.

rock_chica81

Definitely drink more water. I also make sure to wash my face regardless of how tired I am and then I use Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Hydrating Acne Treatment (wow that was long!) at night. I only put it on the parts of my face that are starting to break out usually my nose and chin. I like it because it keeps my face clear without drying it out.

DyanaJay

Lol! That was long but I'm going to try it out thanks!

Quoting rock_chica81:

Definitely drink more water. I also make sure to wash my face regardless of how tired I am and then I use Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Hydrating Acne Treatment (wow that was long!) at night. I only put it on the parts of my face that are starting to break out usually my nose and chin. I like it because it keeps my face clear without drying it out.