What colors enhance brown eyes?

• 16 Replies
  • 1 mom liked this

I'm not an expert at finding the right colors.  What colors make brown eyes stand out?

Replies (16) displaying 1-10
Chispita25

i have brown eyes so i use lots of pinks but i also have dark skin.

libelulalatina

I found this info at: http://www.squidoo.com/tips-for-brown-eyes , I hope it helps you =D

Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes

Makeup for Brown Eyes

The following color palette are the perfect eyeshadow makeup for brown eyes!
makeup for brown eyes

Different Tones of Metallic:
Metallic in gold, bronze, browns and pinks help brown eyes stand out in the most attractive way.

Neutral Colors for Brown Eyes:
If you want to achieve a natural look for brown eyes, you can try eyeshadows in neutral colors such as browns, taupes, peaches, etc. When selecting eyeliner, you can go with dark browns for a natural look and black for a more intense look.

Deep shades of blue and brown, plum, blue gray, vanilla, gold, shades of violet and purple, nutmeg would be the best choice for brown eyes.

paola1984

I think I might try a metallic pink, thanks

Quoting paola1984:

I'm not an expert at finding the right colors.  What colors make brown eyes stand out?

Poodles

My eyes are gray-blue, but my daughters both have brown eyes.  I love to see the turquoise shades on them...I think bright blues are especially pretty too. 

ML Lourdes

Purple, and not because I LOVE purple, but any shade of purple makes brown eyes look amazing and can even make them look lighter =)

paola1984

I wore purple on my wedding day, I love it

Quoting paola1984:

mamaloca

I use to use and enhancer for brown eyes and actually it was grey!!!

lizy

I think all the light colors

mamiapple

I love greens! like this...

meta

purple, hunter green.