Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

What colors enhance brown eyes?

• 16 Replies
  • 1 mom liked this

I'm not an expert at finding the right colors.  What colors make brown eyes stand out?

Replies (16) displaying 1-10
Chispita25

i have brown eyes so i use lots of pinks but i also have dark skin.

libelulalatina

I found this info at: http://www.squidoo.com/tips-for-brown-eyes , I hope it helps you =D

Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes

Makeup for Brown Eyes

The following color palette are the perfect eyeshadow makeup for brown eyes!
makeup for brown eyes

Different Tones of Metallic:
Metallic in gold, bronze, browns and pinks help brown eyes stand out in the most attractive way.

Neutral Colors for Brown Eyes:
If you want to achieve a natural look for brown eyes, you can try eyeshadows in neutral colors such as browns, taupes, peaches, etc. When selecting eyeliner, you can go with dark browns for a natural look and black for a more intense look.

Deep shades of blue and brown, plum, blue gray, vanilla, gold, shades of violet and purple, nutmeg would be the best choice for brown eyes.

paola1984

I think I might try a metallic pink, thanks

Quoting paola1984:

I'm not an expert at finding the right colors.  What colors make brown eyes stand out?

Poodles

My eyes are gray-blue, but my daughters both have brown eyes.  I love to see the turquoise shades on them...I think bright blues are especially pretty too. 

ML Lourdes

Purple, and not because I LOVE purple, but any shade of purple makes brown eyes look amazing and can even make them look lighter =)

paola1984

I wore purple on my wedding day, I love it

Quoting paola1984:

mamaloca

I use to use and enhancer for brown eyes and actually it was grey!!!

lizy

I think all the light colors

mamiapple

I love greens! like this...

meta

purple, hunter green.