• 6 Replies

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 large egg, lightly beaten
Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place the racks in the upper and lower of the oven.

In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Sprinkle coarse salt on top of the cookies.

Bake until golden around the edges, about 10 minutes, switching the position of the sheets halfway through baking.

Transfer to racks to cool but since the cookies are flourless, they're very tender, let them cool awhile on the pan before moving them. Repeat with the remaining dough.

Replies (6) displaying 1-6
Rosaidam
This is simple and yummy.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
MrsDianaB

Hard to imagine cookies without some flour but this sounds tasty. I never put salt on top of cookies before just sprinkled sugar but salt would balance it really well.

ML Veronica

Quoting MrsDianaB:

Hard to imagine cookies without some flour but this sounds tasty. I never put salt on top of cookies before just sprinkled sugar but salt would balance it really well.

I have done an almond butter one and they are delicious! The only thing is that I would eat them that same day, they taste better :)

libelulalatina

not a fan of peanut butter but the cookies look good!

sophiesmom07
I'm Not a huge fan of peanut butter, but these look good.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Amiga_mia

yummy y con estas ganas que tengo de un cafecito y unas galletitas..

love them.