Do your "Girls" live in the right sized home?
Bra Size: 5 Signs You're Not Wearing the Right One (read more here)
The Bra Facts
• 8 out of 10 women wear the wrong sized bra.
• Most women wear their bras 1 – 1 ½ inches too big in the band and 1 cup size too small.
• If you gain 5-7 lbs, your bra size will change.
• Your bra size changes during your menstrual cycle.
• Bra sizes are inconsistent between different brands.
• Well-made bras last up to 100 washes and wears before they change size.
Signs That You’re Wearing The Wrong Bra Size
1. You always wear your bra on the tightest hook.
2. Your bra straps are too tight on your shoulders.
3. You have bulges at the top or the sides of your bra.
4. Your bra has wrinkles.
5. The gore (middle fabric between the cups) doesn’t touch your skin.
When was the last time you went for a professional bra fitting?