Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Get ready for '30 Days of Surprise' from Kmart. You could win a trip to Universal Orlando® Resort!

• 19 Replies
  • 2 moms liked this

Kmart has 30 days of Surprise just for you! Shop Your Way members can enter for a chance win a vacation of a lifetime to Universal Orlando® Resort & more, when you check-out in store at Kmart from 11/25/12 - 12/24/12

Experience all the action, thrills and excitement of Universal Orlando® Resort. This one-of-a-kind destination is a stunning mix of Hollywood’s greatest movies and TV shows, innovative rides and attractions, and pop culture’s most famous icons. Explore the world’s two most amazing theme parks, a dazzling array of nighttime entertainment, and so much more. Best of all, you can stay in the heart of all the excitement at one of the on-site hotels at Universal Orlando® Resort.

Other prizes you may win include a DVD package courtesy of Universal Orlando® Resort, and an Xbox 360® 250GB Console AND the Amazing Spider-Man Xbox 360® videogame! So get shopping today for your chance to win our 30 Days of Surprise Sweepstakes, exclusively for our Shop Your Way Members

Play for free at Customer Service. Go to www.shopyourway.com/sweepstakes for more ways to win!

No Purchase Necessary. Open to 50 US/DC/PR, 18+, who are Shop Your Way Rewards Members. Ends 12/24/12. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules available at Customer Service or at www.kmart.com/surprise.

Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2012 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.

Replies (19) displaying 1-10
JCTVCBN

Awesome prizes!

karladiego

Very nice!!

Rosaidam
That's awesome although I don't have to win a trip to Orlando lol
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
geysha

Que bueno esta sorpresa que nos da Kmart esta buenisima .... gracias 

glamorous_mami

awesome!! I wanna win :) 

MrsDianaB
I would love to go
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
lilnena98

Wow! those are some awesome prizes!

DixieFlower

How AWESOME!

Yinett

Chevere!!! yo re a KMart este fin de semana con mis niños a gastarme mi Gift Card que me gane aqui  en Mama Latinas

MamisAngels

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. I'm a SYWR member and I like receiving notification of their incentives. I must have missed this one. I'm definitely going to check it out.

lipstick / lipstickCosmetologist & Beauty Consultant
Follow me/Sigueme:  Food y Recetas Mi Casa