Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Are you traveling these holidays? / ¿Vas a viajar estas vacaciones?

• 17 Replies

Do you need new luggage? Travel in style thanks to Sofia Vergara!

Her exclusive and stylish zebra print luggage range in prices from $49.99-$79.99!

Perfect sexy holiday travel pieces exclusively from my Kmart collection!

Also, give your wardrobe a style change with these looks from her line: Shop all Sofia by Sofia Vergara at Kmart.com

Shop more Sofia by Sofia Vergara at Kmart.com

Replies (17) displaying 1-10
NatVee45

Those are so cute and a good price!!! The short one is my favorite.

rvasquez12
Que bonitas
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
LateFairy

Those are super cute.  I need a new set.  May look into getting them so I can have more incentive to book a trip.  lol

MrsDianaB
This would be so much nicer than my plain black luggage. The zebra print will show up a lot easier on the luggage rack at the airport.
Kgmmw
Ohhhh I love that I need some luggage
geysha

No viajare en esta vacaciones pero lo tendre en cuenta ... esta super bonitas esas maletas... un lindo estilo  ;)

JCTVCBN

Those are nice.

Kimberlyrose83
Those are really cute. My Husband would never let me get one though. I got us red suit cases once and he kept saying how ugly and girly they were. Lol
SEA0701

Those are very cute!! Too bad I don't have to travel soon!! But when I do I will check these out!! Are they in stores too or just on line??

libelulalatina

Que bonitas! aunque no creo que mi marido me dejara comprar con modelo de cebra, con eso de que el a veces usa las maletas, imaginate!!