Mamás Con Style
Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

How would you describe your "type" of guy??

• 13 Replies

We all have a "type", but did you end up with him??

I would say my DH is my type. Would you??

Replies (13) displaying 1-10
ML Ingrid

Yes, most definitely! I am attracted to light-skinned men with dark/black hair. 

DyanaJay

Yes! My hubby is definitely my type.  I look for husky guys with wide shoulders.  Like a military body but not too much hard muscle.  And he's taller than me and little bit darker than me also. My hubby is a hottie lol!

MEXICANBEAUTY

Yes I always being atracted with dark skin man,tall,very tall and hairy chest,smelling to a nice masculine cologne, and my hubby is African-American, he is 6'4 tall,hairy chest and smelling so good always ahhh...

rock_chica81

My type is dark hair, dark eyes and big broad shoulders. I love it when a guy looks like he's all business with his suit and tie during the day but he's really a bit of a bad boy with tatoos and piercings. Lol, yes, I'm describing my hubby. He's smart and thoughtful and hilarious. Even though he's hot, his sense of humor is hotter to me.

notasdemama

I think my DH is my type. Tall, attractive, loves sports, very manly.... 

Krise

before I met my hubby I was always attracted to blonde white men with blue or green eyes... I love green eyes.. In the end I married a white blonde with green eyes. :) I like my man in jeans, black shirts, boots and a chain... That's what I got too. I feel I'm a lucky woman.

loves67

Shemar Moore stars as Derek Morgan in Criminal Minds.CBS/Monty Brinton - Wednesday, September, 23, 2009, 6:23 PM This is my man, yeah my DH to,

Kimberlyrose83

*High five*

Way to go Mama!!!

Quoting loves67:

Shemar Moore stars as Derek Morgan in Criminal Minds.CBS/Monty Brinton - Wednesday, September, 23, 2009, 6:23 PM This is my man, yeah my DH to,

loves67

Love to watch his series Criminal Minds, he can play with my mind when ever he wants

Quoting Kimberlyrose83:

*High five*

Way to go Mama!!!

Quoting loves67:

rock_chica81

@KimberlyRose, what's your type? :)