Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

Fittness at home...

• 7 Replies
  • 1 mom liked this

I'm going to try this, who's in ??? We can motivate eachother and keep track of our progress.

Replies (1-7):
ML Cathy
1 mom liked this

I think I do more than half of this just trying to keep up after the kids & maintain my home.  

Between picking up legos & avoiding toys.  I think I have the squats & the high knees taken cared of.  

By the way, what's a "burpee"???

MamaDeTFJD

Start w a squat than down to a

push-up postion and than a jump up as high as possible

DyanaJay

I'm going to have to try this too. It sounds fun.  I'd never heard of a "burpee"

DyanaJay

I was thinking the same thing lol!

Quoting ML Cathy:

I think I do more than half of this just trying to keep up after the kids & maintain my home.  

Between picking up legos & avoiding toys.  I think I have the squats & the high knees taken cared of.  

By the way, what's a "burpee"???

Jeannetteg
1 mom liked this

I planned on doing Insanity today which has all of these exercises in it. You may have to check on me later because, I may have died from Sean T's workout routine.

Momof2cubs

LOL!! I did one cycle of Insanity and also Insanity Asylum. I think I puked the first time I did it and after the first 5 minutes I thought I was going to die! Shaun T is killer!!! Good luck Jeannetteg! 

libelulalatina

I have Tae bo dvds... just have to take them out and actually do the excersices!!!