Fittness at home...

• 7 Replies
  • 1 mom liked this

I'm going to try this, who's in ??? We can motivate eachother and keep track of our progress.

Replies (7) displaying 1-7
ML Cathy

I think I do more than half of this just trying to keep up after the kids & maintain my home.  

Between picking up legos & avoiding toys.  I think I have the squats & the high knees taken cared of.  

By the way, what's a "burpee"???

MamaDeTFJD

Start w a squat than down to a

push-up postion and than a jump up as high as possible

DyanaJay

I'm going to have to try this too. It sounds fun.  I'd never heard of a "burpee"

DyanaJay

I was thinking the same thing lol!

Quoting ML Cathy:

I think I do more than half of this just trying to keep up after the kids & maintain my home.  

Between picking up legos & avoiding toys.  I think I have the squats & the high knees taken cared of.  

By the way, what's a "burpee"???

Jeannetteg

I planned on doing Insanity today which has all of these exercises in it. You may have to check on me later because, I may have died from Sean T's workout routine.

Momof2cubs

LOL!! I did one cycle of Insanity and also Insanity Asylum. I think I puked the first time I did it and after the first 5 minutes I thought I was going to die! Shaun T is killer!!! Good luck Jeannetteg! 

libelulalatina

I have Tae bo dvds... just have to take them out and actually do the excersices!!!