Nos cayo nieve!!/We got snow!!

• 13 Replies

We got our first snowstorm this weekend.  I'm not excited about snow.but it looks pretty.  Have you gotten any snow where you are?  Do you have any pics you can share?  Here are some pictures:

Nos cayo nieve por primera vez este fin de semana.  No me gusta la nieve pero se ve bonita.  Ha caido nieve donde vives? Tienes fotos que puedas compartir con nosotros?  Aqui hay algunas fotos:

Replies (13) displaying 1-10
ML Michelle

That is very pretty. I'm sad to say that we have not gotten snow or winter like weather at all. Im in Texas and it  was 77* where I live today.

Pancha1122

That does look nice!!

We have gotten some, but it usually melts by the end of the day.  I thank God for it!!!!  I hate snow!  I hate winter!  I hate the cold!

ML Lourdes

Ugh! I'm so jealous!

Quoting ML Michelle:

That is very pretty. I'm sad to say that we have not gotten snow or winter like weather at all. Im in Texas and it  was 77* where I live today.

ML Lourdes

I do too.  I'm getting to old to deal with the cold lol!!

Quoting Pancha1122:

That does look nice!!

We have gotten some, but it usually melts by the end of the day.  I thank God for it!!!!  I hate snow!  I hate winter!  I hate the cold!

Jeannetteg

WOW Lourdes that is one intense snow fall!!!

Jeannetteg

Quoting Pancha1122:

That does look nice!!

That's what it did here on Saturday and I was so glad that it did!!! I hate shoveling snow!!!

ML Lourdes

Hahaha! That was only about 2 inches of snow.  That's only a dusting compared to the 24"+ we've had before.   I just REALLY hate snow =\

Quoting Jeannetteg:

WOW Lourdes that is one intense snow fall!!!

JCTVCBN

No snow here in N.C, but my boys sure wish it would snow.

bella_latina
Nice.
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
trendymom77

Pretty  picture  i remember when i lived in wisconsin and saw snow for the first time brrrrrrrrrr it gives me the chills remembering when i lived there i love the cold but not that much lol