Entertaining guest

• 17 Replies

What type of drinks do you like to serve while having guests over?

Replies (17) displaying 1-10
ctouzet

My dh was a bartender before meeting me, so he loves to offer a variety of drinks.  I love when I have girl get together & he whips us up something fruity, colorful & fancy.

Just for fun he bought skinnygirl the other night & whipped up mango margaritas.

Jeannetteg

Quoting ctouzet:

My dh was a bartender before meeting me, so he loves to offer a variety of drinks.  I love when I have girl get together & he whips us up something fruity, colorful & fancy.

Just for fun he bought skinnygirl the other night & whipped up mango margaritas.

How fun! I love when my husband starts making drinks for everyone to.

ML Ingrid

SangrĂ­a with chopped fruit inside and toxic lemonade (just lemonade with vodka or sometimes rum). But where I live, people nornally drink beer so that is what we usually have in stock.  For the non-drinkers, we have sweet tea or the most popular drink out there--water. LOL!

Jeannetteg

OMG I think we are the same person Ingrid lol. I also make my own alcoholic strawberry lemonade and Sangria and of course there is always lots of BEER!!!

Krise

Well my hubby gets free liquor from work... SO its always changing depends on what we have in stock, and what others bring. We do try to make different mixed drinks.

Jeannetteg

Well free liquous certainly is awesome!

Quoting Krise:

Well my hubby gets free liquor from work... SO its always changing depends on what we have in stock, and what others bring. We do try to make different mixed drinks.

Krise

It taste better as well. lol

Quoting Jeannetteg:

Quoting Krise:

Jeannetteg

Mmmm hmmm I bet it does. ;)

Quoting Krise:

It taste better as well. lol

Quoting Jeannetteg:

Quoting Krise:

jugodenaranja

I usually have iced tea or agua de frutas or just plain water, my husband and I don't drink so we don't really serve alcohol in our house.

Krise

anything with liquor.