La Plaza
Welcome to MamásLatinas
join our community and talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

What is your preferred language?

English Español
I'm bilingual

By signing up, you certify that you are female, at least 16 years old, and accept the Terms of Service

El Papa dice: “Ya no hay infierno; Adán y Eva no son reales”,/There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real/

• 65 Replies
  • 1 mom liked this

Lee lo que dijo en su discurso:

La iglesia ya no cree en un infierno literal, donde la gente sufre. Esta doctrina es incompatible con el amor infinito de Dios. Dios no es un juez, sino un amigo y un amante de la humanidad. Dios busca no para condenar sino para abrazar. Al igual que la fábula de Adán y Eva, vemos el infierno como un recurso literario. El infierno no es más que una metáfora del alma aislada, que al igual que todas las almas en última instancia, están unidos en amor con Dios. “

http://www.nairaland.com/

One man who is out to open many old "secrets" in the Catholic church is Pope Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently name The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine, 

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:
"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity...

What do you think about this subject?

Que opinas acerca de este cambio en la iglesia catolica?

Welcome! / ¡Bienvenida!  A Mamas Latinas!  Me encanta recibir tus comentarios, por favor haz "click" donde dice "citar" o "responder" en la parte derecha de la pagina antes de escribir para que asi me llegue tu comentario!

Replies (65) displaying 1-10
maryena3063

Lo de el infierno no esta basado en la Biblia ,pero si no me equivoco ya hacia tiempo que habian dicho que ya no existia , 

Lo de Adan y Eva pues para mi si es real a si que no estoy de acuerdo.

Reina1

Please change the title of your post.

It is not factual.  

It leads people, to once again, believe the new Pope, Pope Francis changing our doctrine and teachings we have had for hundreds of years.

This could not be further from the truth.

This is more than likely a secular article rather than a true Catholic source.

My name is Veronica.  I am a Cradle Catholic.  

That means I have been a Catholic since birth.

I am a devout, traditional Catholic who is very well educated in the Catholic Church:  its traditions, what comes from the Bible, our doctrine, ect.

As I go on to read the information in both Spanish and 
English, I understand what is being said: however, 
I will be doing research later to verify what this article has said, in depth.  if indeed the Pope actually said this:  My first searching will be, of course, for Catholic sources.

I know you want to attract attention to the readers who will give their opinion on this, but once again, the title is misleading.

Thank you for considering my request to change the title.

I feel it is better to be honest than to "stretch the truth" to attract readers.

Veronica-Authentic Roman Catholic 

angie007

Yo si creo que hay un infierno como tambien creo que existienron Adan y Eva

Catrimex
Guau el Papa no deja de sorprender no lo entiendo
Posted on MamásLatinas Mobile
Maggie450

Dear friend, I agree with the Pope, hell does not exist and It is time that everyone knows that this is not biblical but Adan and Eve, yes, they were real because God made men and women since the beginning!

Quoting Reina1:

It is not factual.  

It leads people, to once again, believe the new Pope, Pope Francis changing our doctrine and teachings we have had for hundreds of years.

I am a devout, traditional Catholic who is very well educated in the Catholic Church:  its traditions, what comes from the Bible, our doctrine, ect.

I will be doing research later to verify what this article has said, in depth.  if indeed the Pope actually said this:  My first searching will be, of course, for Catholic sources.

I know you want to attract attention to the readers who will give their opinion on this, but once again, the title is misleading.

I feel it is better to be honest than to "stretch the truth" to attract readers.

Welcome! / ¡Bienvenida!  A Mamas Latinas!  Me encanta recibir tus comentarios, por favor haz "click" donde dice "citar" o "responder" en la parte derecha de la pagina antes de escribir para que asi me llegue tu comentario!

Reina1

En cuanto a la pregunta, yo creo que existio Adan y Eva, y que hay un infierno.

El Papa Francis dice la verdad, de la ensenanza del infierno de los tiempos de hoy.

Sin embargo, tambien hay los Santos de tiempos antiguos que, en forma de mensajes de la Virgen Santa, han escrito del infierno donde hay fuego y sufrimiento que no se puede explicar.

Las dos son ensenanzas validas. 

Veronica-catolica romana

As far as the question goes, I believe in the existance of Adam and Eve, and that there is a hell.

Pope Francis has explained the teachings of present day:  that there is a hell where it is separation from God.

Nevertheless, there are Saints from older times who have received messages from the Blessed Virgin, writing of a hell where there is fire and indescribable suffering.

The two are valid teachings.

Veronica-Roman Catholic

mimi1207

wow.. I am not a catholic, I am a christian, but I think thats sad:( you cant just choose and pick the parts that you like about the Bible, and say the rest is not true..I believe i the Bible and in God..

Reina1

Are you Catholic?

You are interpreting things as you want to see them.   I strongly encourage you to research this topic much more thoroughly before you create questions such as this.

Thank you,

Veronica-Roman Catholic

Quoting Maggie450:

Dear friend, I agree with the Pope, hell does not exist and It is time that everyone knows that this is not biblical but Adan and Eve, yes, they were real because God made men and women since the beginning!

Quoting Reina1:

It is not factual.  

JCTVCBN

Quoting angie007:

Yo si creo que hay un infierno como tambien creo que existienron Adan y Eva

Yo tambien.

Reina1

Thank you very much.

Veronica-Roman Catholic

Quoting mimi1207:

wow.. I am not a catholic, I am a christian, but I think thats sad:( you cant just choose and pick the parts that you like about the Bible, and say the rest is not true..I believe i the Bible and in God..